Artificial Intelligence- Its Opportunities And Obstacles.
“Siri, please check my inbox”!
“Alexa, switch on the lights”!
But do you know how all this works and what is it called?
Yes, the technology behind everything that we operate and that has made our life so comfortable is Artificial intelligence.
With only the mention of Artificial Intelligence, robots and Hollywood movies come into the picture, but it has more to it than just robots.
Artificial Intelligence is the branch of computer science that through several algorithms and programs develop intelligent machines to think and work like humans
In recent times, and with the ever-advancing technology, AI has become a common name and is an integral part of our day-to-day life.
From chess games to self-driven cars, from speech recognition to location assistance, artificial intelligence is everywhere.
Let’s deep down and discover the pros and cons of artificial intelligence. Are we still the masters or have we been converted to slaves of the machine?
● More Accuracy- With the involvement of machines that are pre-fed with a set of instructions and programs, the chances of errors are minimized, and an accurate result is achieved.
● Risk Proof- Through artificial intelligence, human limitations are met. Robots that are installed with a set of algorithms can easily intervene in risky tasks like fire mishaps, bomb diffusing, and natural disasters.
● Availability- A machine can function continuously 24×7 without demanding any weekends off, unlike humans. The best example is of helpline centers. The use of AI in such a scenario is the need to focus on the productivity and efficiency of the helpline services.
● Digital Assistance– Helping out customers digitally with the help of AI has become the norm of several organizations. It reduces human resources and the efficiency is up to the mark, that sometimes it becomes difficult to differentiate between human and machine. Chatbot provided by several websites is99 the live examples.
However, not everything comes with perfection and has its own flaws and disadvantages.
But it is hard to believe, the technology that is so advanced and that has made our life so easy comes with its share of negatives.
● Unemployment– The primary disadvantage of AI is that it has replaced humans with machines. Jobs that previously required human efforts are now easily done by robots and with more efficiency.
● Fix Set Of Rules– A certain set of rules are defined through programs, through which the machine operates. However, if they tend to outperform, the system gets crashed or incorrect results are acquired, unlike human-operated work.
● High Maintenance- The creation and regular maintenance of the machines operated by AI requires plenty of costs.
● Addiction– With the easy availability of everything, humans are turning into a lazy lot. Alexa, Siri, Google have made our tasks easy.
The hook is to use technology according to the need and not to make oneself lazy and completely dependent.
With each passing day, more inventions are coming into the picture. The idea is to take the positive aspect of our stride and leave behind the negatives.
On 6 Sep
LIKE OUR PAGE
Leave your comment
Running Youtube channel “Delhi Ncr” , You can contact me for any business information and for business promotion
Message Us Now
Visit my another website - www.delhincrwholesale.com